Part of bzrlib.transport
Fake transport with some restrictions of Windows VFAT filesystems.
VFAT on Windows has several restrictions that are not present on unix filesystems, which are imposed by this transport.
VFAT is strictly 8-bit using codepages to represent non-ascii characters. This implementation currently doesn't model the codepage but just insists on only ascii characters being written.
Restrictions imposed by this transport:
- filenames are squashed to lowercase
- filenames containing non-ascii characters are not allowed
- filenames containing the characters "@<>" are not allowed (there should be more?)
Some other restrictions are not implemented yet, but possibly could be:
- open files can't be deleted or renamed
- directories containing open files can't be renamed
- special device names (NUL, LPT, ...) are not allowed
|Class||FakeVFATTransportDecorator||A decorator that can convert any transport to be readonly.|
|Function||get_test_permutations||Return the permutations to be used in testing.|