Changelogs from build 20140710 to 20140710.1
apport (2.14.4-0ubuntu2) utopic; urgency=medium
* Merge from trunk:
- apport-bug: Stop checking the autoreport flag and calling
whoopsie-upload-all; these two are different tasks, and that breaks bug
reporting. (LP: #1339663)
bzip2 (1.0.6-5ubuntu4) utopic; urgency=medium
* And fix a build failure now caused by not installing the 64-bit .so
bzip2 (1.0.6-5ubuntu3) utopic; urgency=medium
* Really, really add the missing file.
bzip2 (1.0.6-5ubuntu2) utopic; urgency=medium
* Add accidentally overlooked lib64bz2-dev.install file, fixing FTBFS
on 32-bit multilib architectures
bzip2 (1.0.6-5ubuntu1) utopic; urgency=medium
* Perform surgery on the packaging with a baseball bat, converting it
to dh(1) so that dbgsyms packages work.
* Drop obsolete maintainer script which hasn't been needed for a decade.
* Fix dependencies of lib32bz2-dev on ppc64 (dev:Depends, not
* Refactor the build targets so that we can move texinfo to
file (1:5.19-1ubuntu1) utopic; urgency=medium
* Merge with Debian; remaining changes:
- Adjust python build dependencies for cross builds.
- Allow the package to cross-build.
- Recognize python3.4 byte code.
file (1:5.19-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version 5.19. Addresses:
- new magic: Hash::SharedMem. Closes: #742949
- Some plain text identified as flash file. Closes: #745882
- magic for Device Tree Blobs. Closes: #746301
jbigkit (2.0-2ubuntu5) utopic; urgency=medium
* debian/patches/allNewMainMakefile.diff: don't use install -s. Binaries
should be stripped after install as an optional part of the package
network-manager (0.9.8.8-0ubuntu20) utopic; urgency=medium
* debian/patches/ignore_rfkill_if_urfkill_is_present.patch: send the right
signal for WWAN when its urfkill proxy is created rather that corrupting
the WLAN state. (LP: #1340217)
ubuntu-ui-toolkit (0.1.49+14.10.20140710-0ubuntu1) utopic; urgency=low
[ Florian Boucault ]
* Move keyboard anchoring logic of OrientationHelper from MainView to
OrientationHelper itself. (LP: #1339616)
unity-scopes-shell (0.5.0+14.10.20140710-0ubuntu1) utopic; urgency=low
[ Pete Woods ]
* Add settings support
[ Michal Hruby ]
* Expose expansion queries as defined in latest unity-api.
* Emit openScope() and gotoScope() also from temp scopes. (LP: