Changelogs from build 20140401.1 to 20140402
click (0.4.20) trusty; urgency=medium
[ Colin Watson ]
* Create system hook symlinks for all installed packages, not just current
versions. This avoids missing AppArmor profiles when there are
unregistered user-installed versions of packages lying around.
curl (7.35.0-1ubuntu2) trusty; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: wrong re-use of connections
- debian/patches/CVE-2014-0138.patch: fix possible issues with NTLM
HTTP logic, and extend new connection logic to other protocols in
lib/http.c, lib/url.c, lib/urldata.h, add new tests to
tests/data/Makefile.am, tests/data/test1418, tests/data/test1419.
* SECURITY UPDATE: incorrect wildcard SSL certificate validation with
literal IP addresses
- debian/patches/CVE-2014-0139.patch: fix wildcard logic in
lib/hostcheck.c, added tests to tests/data/Makefile.am,
tests/data/test1397, tests/unit/Makefile.inc, tests/unit/unit1397.c.
* debian/patches/fix_test172.path: fix expired cookie causing test to
dbus (1.6.18-0ubuntu4) trusty; urgency=medium
* Create ~/.cache/upstart if it doesn't already exist.
Thanks to Ryan Lovett for the patch. (LP: #1300516)
gdk-pixbuf (2.30.7-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=medium
* New upstream version
glib2.0 (2.40.0-1ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=medium
* Upload from unreleased Debian SVN. Sync over this when it is uploaded
* gdbus-tests-wait-up-to-60s-for-gdbus-testserver-to-t.patch: Take latest
version from upstream bug to resolve some test failures.
gnome-online-accounts (3.10.3-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- kerberos: Leaking credentials, cursors, principals and GDateTime
initramfs-tools-ubuntu-touch (0.71) trusty; urgency=medium
* instead of gunzipping the android initrd for just retrieving fstab, lets
simply do the whole unpacking from initrd and drop the additional
unzipping from lxc-android-config which also speeds up booting by not
having redundant gunzip runs.
mesa (10.1.0-4ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=medium
* Merge from unreleased debian sid.
* Add explicit libudev1 | libudev0 dependency. (LP: #1296947)
packagekit (0.8.12-1ubuntu4) trusty; urgency=low
* increase timeout for aptcc. LP: #1001376
platform-api (0.20+14.04.20140401-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
[ Chris Gagnon ]
* enable getting coverage in CI
process-cpp (1.0.0+14.04.20140328-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
[ Marcus Tomlinson ]
* Split environment variable at first occurrence of '=' rather than
splitting at every '=' (causes issues when a value contains an '=')
python-psutil (1.2.1-1ubuntu2) trusty; urgency=medium
* No change rebuild to drop python3.3 compiled extension.
qtdeclarative-opensource-src (5.2.1-3ubuntu12) trusty; urgency=medium
* 0001-Call-tzset-from-getLocalTZA-so-we-learn-about-tz-cha.patch: Call
tzset() from getLocalTZA() so we learn about tz changes. Cherry-pick from
upstream stable branch (LP: #1295550)
totem-pl-parser (3.10.2-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=medium
* New upstream version
ubuntu-ui-toolkit (0.1.46+14.04.20140331-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
[ Zoltán Balogh ]
* Separate the online and offline documentation and install the QtC
[ Zsombor Egri ]
* Move state data file to temp folder (LP: #1276760)
* StateSaver does cleanup if the app is closed due to SIGTERM. This is
needed as upstart sends this signal when the application is closed
from app scope. SIGINT saves the state. (LP: #1259498)
* MainView binding loop fix when backgroundColor is changed runtime.
[ Loïc Molinari ]
* [Perf metrics] Considered number of CPU cores for CPU usage.
[ tpeeters ]
* Add useDeprecatedToolbar property to MainView which can be used to
disable the current toolbar. Unsetting that property will in future
also enable new features in the header. (LP: #1273184)
* Close panel on contents press instead of click, so that composed
events are not eaten by the InverseMouseArea of the Panel. (LP:
[ Christian Dywan ]
* Treat QML warnings as fatal except for explicitly listed tests
unity-scope-scopes (0.1+14.04.20140401-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
[ James Henstridge ]
* Fix result de-duplication in the slow path, and update the
presentation of results a bit to match the design better. (LP:
url-dispatcher (0.1+14.04.20140331.1-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
[ Ted Gould ]
* Make it so that URLs can be installed with configuration files.
* Switch to using libupstart-app-launch for discovering AppIDs
* Migrate test suite to use libclick based libual
ust (2.4.0-4ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=medium
* Merge upstream bugfix release from Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- Switch lttng-gen-tp script to use python3.
- Add python3 build-dependency.
- Add ppc64el and arm64 host_cpu stanzas in configure.ac
- Enable builds on arm64 and ppc64el.
* Don't bump liburcu build-depend/depend as the new version isn't
required and won't be in 14.04.
ust (2.4.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
[ Michael Jeanson ]
* [e7e05c8] Use dh-autoreconf to call autoreconf before building
ust (2.4.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* [40e81f4] Bump dependency on liburcu to version 0.8.4
ust (2.4.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
*  Add explicit build dependency on python (Closes: #741687)
ust (2.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* [5c01e4a] New upstream version 2.4.0
webbrowser-app (0.23+14.04.20140328.3-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
[ Olivier Tilloy ]
* Land the master Oxide support branch. See individual revisions for
details. (LP: #1271756)