Changelogs from build 20131220 to 20131220.1
bluez (4.101-0ubuntu10) trusty; urgency=low
* debian/patches/telephony_ofono_add_watch.patch: fix telephony-ofono code
to have the add_watch function not be conditioned out, since it's used.
* debian/rules: explicitly specify to use ofono a the telephony service.
* debian/bluez.dirs: add /var/lib/bluetooth, we need to have it created
on Ubuntu Touch so that discovery writes cache data for classes, seen
addresses, etc. (LP: #1234361)
mpg123 (1.16.0-1ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- debian/libmpg123-0.symbols: Add arm64 and ppc64el as 64-bit arches.
mpg123 (1.16.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Taihei strikes again:
+ New Huffman decoding scheme (configurable, on by default) brings
nice boost to mpg123 to make it the fastest decoder on modern
+ new AVX decoder
- assembly-optimized DCT36 for SSE and AVX
- added configs for vintage 3DNow(ext) CPUs (AMD K6) utilizing
- added configs for vintage SSE CPUs (Pentium M), utilizing C DCT36
- added FORMAT command to generic control
- added support for ID3v2 APIC frames
- added mpg123-id3dump as official companion to extract meta data
(including writing of album art from APIC to files)
- added mpg123-strip as official companion to strip dirt out of MPEG
streams (including meta data)
- not deleting ID3 data right after printing in generic control
- module loader a bit more flexible with relative MPG123_MODDIR
- Fix chopped-off playback with pulseaudio output: draining the output
now on closing.
- SDL output fixup, a) not chopping off end and b) non-fatal underrun
- added support for screen and iris-ansi terminals with --title
- fixes/enhancements for sgi audio output
- libmpg123: proper largefile aliases for proper systems (FreeBSD with
one one-and-only off_t). This enables client software that insists on
defining pointless _FILE_OFFSET_BITS. (Closes: #720440)
- wrapper script src/mpg123-with-modules to ease the pain of running
mpg123 with modules without installation (setting MPG123_MODDIR)
- removed ALSA 0.5 code (unused for longtime, last GPL-only bit)
* Drop kfreebsd LFS patch, applied upstream.
* Bump Standards.
mpg123 (1.15.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Provide 64 bit wrapper functions on kfreebsd, Closes: #720440
* Add myself to uploaders
plymouth (0.8.8-0ubuntu13) trusty; urgency=medium
* Fix initramfs hook to look in the right path for fonts, now that we
don't depend on the transitional ttf-dejavu-core package. LP: #1262983.
pulseaudio (1:4.0-0ubuntu7) trusty; urgency=low
- Refresh patch to use libhardware's pkg-config instead of looking for
unity8 (7.84+14.04.20131220-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
[ Michał Sawicz ]
* Clean up root project file. Introduce include/ and qml/ and move
files around to be where they fit, also adapt everything else to
[ Michael Hall ]
* Update CODING to reflect the fact that only 14.04 is supported
[ Christopher Lee ]
* Make use of helpers in all tests. (LP: #1260860). (LP: #1260860)
[ Nic ]
* Added kill time 30 to unity8 override. Added install path. (LP:
[ Nick Dedekind ]
* Added parser for strftime in TimeFormatter. Moved TimeFormatter to
[ Mirco Müller ]
* Support fullscreen for special-case extended snap-decision of the
[ Michael Zanetti ]
* Change the default behaviour of the Lockscreen to have a variable
PIN length, requiring the user to confirm with OK.
[ Daniel d'Andrada ]
* Update CODING with instructions on how to run tests.
[ Dimitri John Ledkov ]
* Fix cross-compilation.
[ Albert Astals ]
* Vertical journal Comes from lp:~aacid/+junk/verticalJournal.
* Add code and tests for incremental inserting/removing from the end.
[ Ubuntu daily release ]
* Automatic snapshot from revision 603