Changelogs from build 20131119 to 20131120
apport (2.12.7-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
[ Martin Pitt ]
* New upstream release:
- Properly fall back to lsb_release if /etc/os-release is invalid.
- report.py, add_proc_info(): Add "CurrentDesktop" field with the value of
$XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP, if present. (LP: #1247904)
- fileutils.py, get_all_system_reports(): Filter out "guest..." users,
they might have a system UID. (LP: #1250679)
- apt/dpkg: Don't call dpkg-divert with full path, it moved in Ubuntu
14.04. (LP: #1252305)
* launchpad.py: Ignore "MarkForUpload" field, it's just for internal
communication with whoopsie.
[ Andy Whitcroft ]
* package-hooks/source_linux.py: pull forward fix to generify linux-meta
to linux mapping. (LP: #1229611)
* package-hooks/source_linux.py: pull forward kernel tagging for
linux-lts- family kernels. (LP: #1229611)
avahi (0.6.31-2ubuntu5) trusty; urgency=low
* d/p/skip-nproc-in-container.patch: Detect whether we are running in a
container, and do not set rlimit_nproc if so (LP: #1251257)
boost1.54 (1.54.0-4~ubuntu4) trusty; urgency=low
* Add support for powerpc ELFv2.
Changesfile not available.
qtbase-opensource-src (5.0.2+dfsg1-7ubuntu12) trusty; urgency=low
[ Ricardo Salveti de Araujo ]
- Add workaround when using Qt with the Android emulator GL translator
driver (doesn't support the precision qualifiers)
ubuntu-system-settings (0.1+14.04.20131119-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
[ Ken VanDine ]
* cellular: Updated the order of the items to match the latest design
and uncommited the technology preference item but hid it with
* Added QML_SOURCES to the target so they show up in QtC .
[ Sebastien Bacher ]
* Ignore some of the autogenerated files, those changed with cmake.
* battery: color the charge graph.
[ Iain Lane ]
* Use UriHandler to handle requests to switch to new pages in an
* [background] Correctly set the background in accountsservice. Make
it update in the UI. Fix the "same/different" toggle. Update the
reset button to reset the greeter background too, and to set the
toggle back to "same". (LP: #1237860)
* Install new translations missed out of the cmake port.
* Fix dh_shlibdeps warnings. Don't define prototype for functions that
aren't implemented. Link the language C++ plugin with gio.
* [wifi] Don't override SDK behaviour—improve look & feel to be more
in line with the rest of the interface.
* Unhide greeter background UI now that it works.
* Do the symlinking of the accountsservice interface in the upstream
buildsystem, not the packaging.
* Parse the desktop file (With GDesktopAppInfo) to get the display
name and icon of click packages to display in About→Storage.
* [time-date] Use libtimezonemap's new properties to show state and
full country name in timezone manual selection.
[ Jussi Pakkanen ]
* Switch to CMake.
[ William Hua ]
* Use m_ convention for naming member variables.
* Update formats locale too. (LP: #1236772). (LP: #1236772)
* Show all locales in the display language selector.
* Re-enable some Maliit settings.
[ Ubuntu daily release ]
* Automatic snapshot from revision 493
ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts (0.2~+14.04.20131108-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
[ Alberto Mardegan ]
* Move OnlineAccounts into its own process Create the
com.canonical.OnlineAccountsUI D-Bus service, whose task is to show
the Online Accounts UI when clients request it. The SystemSettings
plugin for Online Accounts becomes just one of these clients. The
rationale for the change is that it has been decided by design that
multiple instances of Online Accounts can be running at the same
time (because the Online Accounts UI will be modal to the
application which invoked it), yet they need to coordinate in order
to avoid the creation of the same account in two different places.
Using a single process with multiple windows and exposing a D-Bus
API seems to be the best approach and is also flexible enough to
accomodate for most of the design changes that might pop up. It's
also a proved approach, used already by signon-ui (in fact, most of
the code is taken from there). .
* Implement window transiency Let the service know what QWindow is
active in the client process, and use that one as parent window for
[ Ubuntu daily release ]
* Automatic snapshot from revision 77
ubuntu-touch-session (0.87) trusty; urgency=low
* ubuntu-touch-session.d/generic.conf: adding config file for the