Changelogs from build 20131111.1 to 20131113
dbus (1.6.18-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
* New upstream version
libnih (1.0.3-4ubuntu24) trusty; urgency=low
* Do not blindly use passed pointer to the TEST_FUNCTION (et.al),
instead make a strncpy of it. Since passed pointer can be freed behind
our back, when we still need it.
python-testtools (0.9.33-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
qtsensors-opensource-src (5.1.1+dfsg-2ubuntu2) trusty; urgency=low
* Substitute qreal in symbols file to fix FTBFS on armhf.
qtsensors-opensource-src (5.1.1+dfsg-2ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
[ Timo Jyrinki ]
* Merge with unreleased Debian git
* New upstream release
* Bump build-deps to 5.1.1
* Change architectures from a list to 'any'
[ Dmitry Shachnev ]
* Merge with Debian unstable, remaining changes:
- Build against Qt 5.0.2.
- Build qtsensors5-private-dev package.
- Add a transitional package from qtsensors5-dev to libqt5sensors5-dev.
- Kubuntu Vcs fields.
* Tests temporarily disabled because of QTBUG-34500.
qtsensors-opensource-src (5.1.1+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Rename libqtsensors5-dev to libqt5sensors5-dev:
- Provide libqtsensors5-dev as a transitional dummy package.
qtsensors-opensource-src (5.1.1+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #697509).
systemd-shim (4-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Flush bus before exiting on idle to avoid a race where a message is
queued up but not yet sent. (LP: #1184262, part 1)
- Adjust the definition of "inactivity" to be 10 seconds after done
processing the last request instead of 10 seconds after we started.
This matters for long-running tasks like suspend. (LP: #1184262, part 2)
- Don't exit-on-idle while shutting down to avoid losing the flag that
tells us we are in the middle of a shutdown. (Necessary, but not
sufficient for LP #1211514)
telepathy-mission-control-5 (1:5.14.1-1ubuntu7) trusty; urgency=low
- backport fix for a segfault in the config migration code (lp: #1217086)
ubuntu-ui-toolkit (0.1.46+14.04.20131108.4-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
[ Robert Bruce Park ]
* (no message)
[ Ubuntu daily release ]
* Automatic snapshot from revision 830