Changelogs from build 20131031 to 20131031.1
alsa-lib (184.108.40.206-3ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- debian/control: Add Vcs-Bzr URI
- Show hints for non-standard devices that lack configuration files
- Add a compile/run autopkg test
- Add config file for the tegra alc5632 chip found in the AC100 netbook.
- Add UCM configuration files for the Nexus 7 first generation, nexus 10,
Nexus 4, and Galaxy Nexus
alsa-lib (220.127.116.11-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add preinst scripts to -dbg and -dev packages to correctly
transition from symlinked doc directories to real directories
alsa-lib (18.104.22.168-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Team upload.
* Apply patch by Samuel Thibault to fix speech synthesis in the
Debian Installer: without the /usr/share/alsa/pcm directory, one
only gets garbage, so ship that directory in the udeb. Thanks,
Samuel! (closes: #726258)
apparmor (2.8.0-0ubuntu33) trusty; urgency=low
* Convert to dh.
* Bump to debhelper compat level 9 for multiarch support.
* Mark libapparmor1, libapparmor-dev Multi-Arch: same. LP: #1246067.
click (0.4.11) saucy; urgency=low
* Drop --force-missing-framework from PackageKit plugin now that
/usr/share/click/frameworks/ubuntu-sdk-13.10.framework is in
* Show a neater error message when a package's framework is not installed
* Show a neater error message when building a package whose manifest file
cannot be parsed (LP: #1236669).
* Show a neater error message when running "click install" with
insufficient privileges (LP: #1236673).
coreutils (8.21-1ubuntu3) trusty; urgency=low
* Update list of autopkgtest-runnable unit tests (LP: #1246805).
* Ignore skipped tests in autopkgtest harness.
* Depend on acl and strace for autopkgtests.
coreutils (8.21-1ubuntu2) trusty; urgency=low
* Backport from gnulib upstream (Paul Eggert):
- xvasprintf-tests: port to GCC with hardening flags
coreutils (8.21-1ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
* Resynchronise with Debian. Remaining changes:
- Make 'uname -i -p' return the real processor/hardware, instead of
- debian/tests/upstream: Adjust for changed test layout in 8.20.
- Configure with --disable-silent-rules.
- Let it cross build:
+ Preseed some autoconf tests.
+ Don't rebuild the man pages.
- (aarch64): Make add_ssaaaa and sub_ddmmss actually work.
* Re-enable tests, except when cross-building.
coreutils (8.21-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* Disable tests by default. I'm not entirely happy about doing this, as the
build tests have uncovered more than one library bug that would have been
problematic, but of late they've failed more because of buildd oddities
than real problems. I am trying this early in the jessie cycle, and will
turn the tests back on if it ends up being an issue.
cups (1.7.0-0ubuntu2) trusty; urgency=low
* debian/rules: Call dh_auto_clean only if the file Makedefs is present, to
avoid a FTBFS.
cups (1.7.0-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Updated Japanese localization
- The lpadmin command did not send the PPD name from the "-m" option
- Network backends now use the prtMarkerSuppliesClass property to
determine the direction of supply level values
- The scheduler did not remove backup PPD files when a printer was deleted
- The scheduler incorrectly responded to HEAD requests when the web
interface was disabled
- The scheduler did not respond using the hostname specified by the client
- Fax queues did not work when shared via Bonjour
- Error messages from the scheduler were not localized using the language
specified in the client's IPP request
- Added an Italian localization
- Fixed a couple memory leaks in ippfind that were reported by Clang.
- Fixed a compile issue on 64-bit Linux with Clang - need to use the -pie
option instead of -Wl,-pie now
- The ippfind utility reported the wrong port numbers when compiled
- httpGetFd, httpGetFile, httpPutFd, and httpPutFile did not automatically
reconnect if the server closed the connecion after the previous response.
- Fixed a compile error in libcups
- The scheduler incorrectly did not pass a FINAL_CONTENT_TYPE environment
variable to the filters or backend
debian/patches/ippfind-fix-port-output.patch: Removed, changes included
debian/patches/Refreshed with quilt.
* debian/patches/color-management-extension.patch: Added color management
extensions from Joe Simon's GSoC 2013 project. See
* debian/local/apparmor-profile: Allow execution of programs in
/etc/cups/interfaces/, needed to make CUPS working with queues based on
System V interface scripts, especially PPD-less queues auto-generated by
cups-browsed from cups-filters 1.0.41 on.
icu (22.214.171.124-13+nmu1ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
* Add icu-tools to icu-devtools Breaks & Replaces, to allow smooth
upgrades on ubuntu. Needed until after Trusty release.
libcaca (0.99.beta18-1ubuntu3) trusty; urgency=low
* debian/control: Add XS-Testsuite header to enable autopkgtest discovery
lightdm (1.9.2-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Implement missing guest-wrapper functionality and enable it for Ubuntu.
- Update AppArmor scripts to work in Ubuntu 13.10.
p11-kit (0.20.1-2ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
* Resynchronise on Debian, remaining changes:
- Build against libtasn1-3 rather than libtasn1-6 which is in universe.
Can be dropped once main rdeps of libsan1-3 are ported.
- Use dh-autoreconf
* Update debian/patches/enable_locale.diff to act on configure.ac too.
Thanks to Chris J Arges.
p11-kit (0.20.1-2) experimental; urgency=low
* Re-enable .so-symlink, allowing dynamic linking, since the symbols
dropped in 0.20.0 are private, experimental and not used by p11-kit's
reverse dependencies. Closes: #726497
p11-kit (0.20.1-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix release.
p11-kit (0.20.0-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream stable release. Closes: #721842
+ Requires libffi, add b-d on libffi-dev.
+ Port/unfuzz patches.
+ Update symbol file.
* Upload to experimental, without .so-symlink since a soname bump might be
p11-kit (0.18.5-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
p11-kit (0.18.5-2) experimental; urgency=low
* 30_nogetauxvalonbsd.diff 31_autoreconf.diff: Do not use getauxval on
!linux, prefering issetugid(). Closes: #718285
* Upload to experimental.
p11-kit (0.18.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* configure with --with-hash-impl=internal.
* 20_disablesgidtest.diff - Disable two tests when running under fakeroot.
p11-kit (0.18.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix release.
ubuntu-meta (1.309) trusty; urgency=low
* Refreshed dependencies
* Added webbrowser-app to desktop-recommends [amd64 armhf i386]
unity8 (7.83+14.04.20131031-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
[ Michał Sawicz ]
* Use setenv as early as possible to avoid setenv and getenv clashing
in multi-threaded situations. (LP: #1240866)
[ Ubuntu daily release ]
* Automatic snapshot from revision 482